The find my iPhone application is in built in every iPhone on purchase. The application is also in built in iPads. The main purpose for this app is to ensure a beefed up security on your iPhone. It helps you to locate your iPhone whenever it gets lost. Mark you when your device is on, it has internet connection and its find my iPhone app was on.
Once an iPhone is lost, it might be marked as “lost”. Anybody trying to use this iPhone would not make it. Not unless it is marked “found”, is when you will be able to use it. That is after its activation lock has been removed. However, there is a way that you could bypass the security without passwords. You may possibly delete an iCloud account lest having a put a password on iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad.
IPhone used should essentially deactivate the Find My iPhone application. There are users that may be newbies to iOS and iCloud. Such users need help and guidance in the process. We have taken both through the whole process of deleting your iCloud account without involving passwords.
Guide on how to remove an iCloud Account off your iPhone and iPad without involving passwords. (iOS 10 and 11)
- First and foremost, the iPhone needs to be jailbroken. New iPhone can be jailbroken on the new version of iOS. This is possible when using Yalu.
- You are required to download an iFile, iCleaner and an iFirewall. All this can be found in Cydia.
- Each tool has a specific function that would apply in each and every step of the way. IFile is responsible to remove any passwords on its way. All stored passwords will be removed by the iFile. Once you have gotten rid of the password file, it would mean that your iPhone will no longer have an iCloud account. It would have been removed without using a password.
- Reboot your iPhone. IPhone can be rebooted by holding the power button and the home button simultaneously and pressing as you hold until the iPhone logo appears on the screen.
- When using the iFirewall, tap settings then make a new command. This command can be made by choosing “Deny all connections” from the menu that will appear. The New regulation by “com.apple.com” is supposed to be added in order to stop the incoming and outgoing connections. Besides they should be added to the various devices where such tweaks are performed.
- ICleaner you are able to remove the iCloud Daemon. Simply go to first page of the application. You will be able to rid-off the iCloud Daemon.
- Once you are done with the steps above, the rule remains. Restarting the device to incorporate the changes. A simultaneous press and hold of the home and power button will facilitate the restart.
- Once the booting is complete, tap on settings, scroll to find iCloud. Tap on iCloud and scroll down to find “find my iPhone”. The setting would need to be off, in order for you to delete an iCloud account from iPad, iPhone or an iPod touch with no use of passwords.
- You need to put things back in order after a completed mission! The iCleaner will be used here to reactivate the iCloud Daemon. Besides it will remove the iFirewall by the help of Cydia. Afterwards you would restart your iPhone.
- Once booted completely, go to settings, to iCloud and then Set your new account for iCloud. You may notice an error, “server can’t establish connection”. That happen because of the long casual removal of the previous account which were deleted. The whole thing is very simple. Keep trying again until it succeeds. The connection is bound to work after a few attempts.
- Sign in the new account in your iPhone. Once you are done, there are two more essentials to go through. Just to make things right. Enable find my iPhone in the same way you disabled.
- The last of all is to now clear up any mess you left behind. Sign in the new account to iCloud.com. you can either use your PC or Mac. This will enable you to localize your device. Play a Sound from the iCloud Window. The sound should play on your iPhone. If it plays, Erase iPhone still from the iCloud window. This localize the phone and make it feel at home!
- When erasing, the process might take longer than it is required to. When the bar is almost hitting the end and cannot move any more, place the iPhone in DFU state. Afterwards, use iTunes to restore it. Once rebooted, use the Apple ID that was used to erase it and sign in.
Once you are done with the long procedural steps, you would have said bye to activation locks in the iPad, iPod touch or iPhone. ICloud back up will now be at your disposal and you would enjoy a disturbance free usage.
NOTE: the written steps are only for valid usage of a disabled activation lock. Lest you be found doing it in a stolen device, legal action will befall you.